LIT Lessons Newsletter – September 2020
LIT Lessons Newsletter
…using literature as a lens to study the world
NEW NOVELS SPOTLIGHT
Worthwhile reads coming out in August 2020
MORE RESOURCES FROM LIT LESSONS
Meaningful Message: Words of inspiration, motivation, or reflection
- The wise man doesn’t give the right answers; he poses the right questions. (Claude Levi Strauss)
Relevant Read: Topical read chosen for the inquisitive but busy educator
- Racism and inequity can hide itself even in the smallest of spaces. Linda Sue Park challenges book reviewers to change the White Default. Such a change can also challenge our young people to take action and be part of the solution, not the problem.
- The Default in Our Stars: A Guest Post by Linda Sue Park
Resource Round-up: Thoughtfully selected material to help with teaching and learning
- Distance Learning Schedule
- With more learning taking place at home this school year, help students stay organized, on-task, and productive when engaged at home.
*LIT Lessons participates in the Amazon Associate Program and earns a fee from qualifying purchases made on the Amazon.com site.